The number of applications that are getting introduced into the smartphone market is getting increased by every day. You can find a lot of them that requires the users to pay a good amount of money to download and use. But the useful ones among them are very few. So, the selection of the best apps among them is very important. Here are some of the most common apps that you should consider for your smartphones and tablets.
- WhatsApp: – This is the most useful and mandatory app that can be the best companion for your smartphones. This messaging app comes with the latest and innovative features that can be an easy replacement for a lot of applications. Once you install this app on your device, you can easily ignore all the other messaging apps.
- Facebook: – This is another social networking option that is getting more popular among the users Worldwide. This helps the users to communicate with their friends in the simplest way.
- Banking Apps: – The exact app for each user may vary depending on his bank. The most popular ones among them are HDFC, ICICI, SBI Freedom etc. You can select the one that you required from the list of banking apps in the Application Store of your device.
- Email Apps: – This should be an integral part of your device as the emails are now required not only for professional uses but also for the personal purposes as well.
- Shopping Apps: – Applications like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm etc. can be of great use for you in situations when you need to purchase something online.
You can easily ignore apps like LIC India as there are other easy options like LIC India Login through browsers.